- Accessing and Organizing Listings in Your Client's Portal
- The Portal Home Page
- Assisting Your Client with Using the Portal
The Portal is a repository for information shared between you and your client. It's a central location that organized Auto Searches, Reports, and Selected Listings in a way that helps your client better manage each of them going forward.
The Portal also allows your client to create, and save their own Custom Searches. It's a communication tool that, through email or listing notes, connects you with your client whenever additional property information is required.
And, finally, because the Portal is dynamic, your client will always be viewing live, up-to-the-minute data. So, whether there's been a change in Listing Price, or perhaps, an updated public remark, your client will see it all in real-time.
Accessing and Organizing Listings in Your Client's Portal
Click on the My Matrix tab and then click on Contacts.
Click the Contacts Name.
Click on Open Portal.
The Portal will open in a pop-up window.
The Portal Home Page
Agent Information: Displays your contact information.
Portal Greeting: Create a greeting for all your clients to see on the Home Page of their Portal.
Welcome: The Home Page tab where your client can come back and see the links and Notes.
Properties: This will take your client to the list of properties you have sent to them, either through Direct Email or Auto Searches. They will also be able to create and save their own search which will display on the Home Page.
Slideshow: The Slideshow will rotate through the properties that have been marked Favorites. If no properties have been marked as Favorites, then the Possibilities will display. If no properties have been selected, the Slideshow will not appear.
Direct Emails and Reports: Properties and Reports directly emailed to your client will appear in this box. This will include CMAs, Driving Directions, Selected Listings, Stats, or Custom Reports.
Selected Properties: Properties that have been marked by either you or your clients as a Favorite, Possibilities, or Discard will display a count. Click on the link and only those listings will appear in the list and on the map.
Recent Notes: Displays the most recent three Notes to, and from, your client for up to 10 listings. Listings with Unread Notes will appear with an asterisk in the icon.
My Searches: Displays a list of custom saved searches your client has created to the Portal. Click the link to view the results.
Auto Searches: This list displays searches automatically emailed to you when new listings that meet your client's criteria appear on the system. Click the link to view the results.
- Tip: You can adjust your client's portal display and help your client categorize listings into "Favorites" or "Possibilities".
- You and your client can leave notes for each other. Either ask questions or make comments about the property. Each note will have the author and a time/date stamp to show who wrote it and when.
- Close the pop-up window to exit the Portal and return to the My Matrix Contacts page.
- Icons will appear on the header of your contact page after you or your client have organized a portal. Links will appear under the icons representing the number of listings in each category.
- Click on one of the numbers to view the listings organized into "Favorites", "Possibilities", or "Discarded". Note: if you organized the listings in Matrix, there will be a short lag time before the links appear.
- For example, if you clicked on a number under the "Favorites" icon, a list of all the listings categorized in that section will appear.
Tip: Click on the "Emailed" column to easily sort the listings for tracking or reports.
Assisting Your Client with Using the Portal
In addition to this document, ACTRIS also provides a great client resource, specifically written with the client in mind, to help guide them through the "portal" process. You can find the Portal - Client Instructions user guide in the Matrix Online Training at www.abor.com/matrix.