ABoR committees are made up of local real estate professionals who volunteer their time to support the Central Texas REALTOR® community. Committees work with ABoR staff and the Board of Directors to achieve specific goals for the Association and build a better future for Central Texas REALTORS®.
ABoR Committees by Interest
Learn more about ABoR's committees, their roles, and responsibilities and view a member roster by selecting a committee below. For more information about a specific committee or its duties, contact the ABoR Staff Liaison noted on the committee roster.
- ABoR Foundation Board of Directors
- ABoR Foundation Fundraising Committee
- Foundation Scholarship Committee
- Foundation Housing Committee
- Foundation Most Worthy Citizen Committee
- Broker & Member Engagement Committee
- Affiliate Committee
- International Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Realty Round Up Task Force
- TREPAC Committee
- Public Policy Teams
Business and Education
- Bylaws & Policy Governance Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Leasing and Property Management Committee
- MLS Advisory Committee
Board-Appointed ABoR Committees
The following committees are comprised of members who have been appointed by the ABoR Board of Directors. These committees are not a part of the annual open call for committee volunteers.
- Audit Committee
- Budget Committee
- Investment Committee
- Legislative Management Team
- Industry Awards Committee
Ready to lend a hand? ABoR is always looking for interested members to dedicate their time and talents to the REALTOR® cause. With nearly 300 dedicated committee members, REALTORS® like you guide our organization.
ABoR hosts an open call for volunteers each fall, where you can sign up to volunteer on a committee. According to ABoR’s Bylaws, you must be a primary or secondary member of the Austin Board of REALTORS® to participate.
Committee assignments are announced between November and December.
Committee signups are currently closed.
You can also sign up to give to the ABoR Foundation, ABoR’s philanthropic organization, at any time.