ABoR MLS Operations Committee Member
2017 Candidate Form
Committee members must be REALTOR® members of ACTRIS and must be both users of the MLS systems and complete at least one transaction each year.
To serve in a consultative and advisory capacity, with respect to the timely and orderly dissemination and correlation of real property listing information to MLS Participants and Subscribers (as defined in the ACTRIS Rules and Regulations) so that they may better serve the buying and selling public, the scope of which shall be determined by the Board of Directors.
- Ensure the effectiveness of the MLS as a tool to promote cooperation among association members.
- Advocate the value of accurate data to membership and the public.
- Serve as ambassadors to the general membership and communicate MLS policies, rules and regulations.
- Serve as ambassadors to promote the strategic vision for the MLS: ABoR facilitates an orderly real estate marketplace that embodies cooperation and compensation for REALTORS® and provides comprehensive, accurate and timely real estate data for REALTORS® and consumers.
- Review ACTRIS Rules and Regulations and recommend policy revisions as needed.
- Review and make decisions on letters from members regarding violations and subsequent fines.
- Review and recommend field level changes as needed.
- Report feedback/input from membership to staff as it relates to rules, field level changes, and MLS system information.
- Review report displays, MLS boundaries, statistics and business rules.
- Participate in member education events as scheduled by ACTRIS pertaining to member services.
- Represent the MLS Operations Committee at Lunch and Learn and/or New Member Orientation.
The MLS Operations Committee meets on a monthly basis, typically on 1st Mondays, or as scheduled.
As a prospective member of the MLS Operations Committee, we would like to learn more about you and your qualifications. The information you provide us will help determine whether you would be a good fit for the MLS Operations Committee.
Click on the button below to access the MLS Operations Committee application form and tell us about your background and interests. You may save the completed form as a PDF and email as an attachment to AHendricks@abor.com.