As an MLS Subscriber, you can sign up for KEY and lockbox services provided by Supra. Unlike many vendors, Supra doesn’t leave you out in the cold once you sign up for service. In fact, they offer a ton of resources, including SupraWEB, designed for meeting your KEY and lockbox support needs.
Here are a few things you can do on SupraWEB:
- Obtain an update code for a key
- Identify the name of a keyholder by key serial number
- Manage the keybox inventory and listing information
- View, email, and schedule activity reports
- Change your PIN code (eKEY users)
- Set up your market area (eKEY users)
- Obtain an authorization code to install the eKEY software (eKEY users) See below for instructions.
If you haven’t already, register and login on SupraWEB.
You must set up an account to register with SupraWEB. On desktop—register by navigating to “Agents—Log on to SupraWEB” at the top of the screen.
The first time you log in with your user ID and password, your key serial number, PIN, and Board/ Association (dropdown list) are required.
30-Digit Activation Codes
Did you download the eKEY for the first time or get a new phone recently? You’ll need a 30-digit activation code to activate your eKEY.
- Log on to SupraWEB or go to your MLS Dashboard and select the Supra button.
- Once logged into SupraWEB, you will see "Authorization Code" under Quick Links. Select "Authorization Code" to view the number string.
- Enter the 30-digit code into your Supra eKEY app to activate your eKEY.
- Call Supra at 1-877-699-6787 if you have problems activating your eKEY.
You can access many features of SupraWEB using your mobile phone while you’re on the go, such as:
- Obtain an update code for your key
- View showing activity
- Email showing activity reports
- Assign listings to KeyBoxes
The SupraWEB Mobile site is a different link. Login with your mobile device here.
Update a Code
To obtain an update code for the key, select the Update Code link in SupraWeb. If you cooperate in additional areas, the update codes for those area are shown below your primary update code. You may also call KIM Voice at 888-968-4032 to help with update codes.