Join us in 2017 for an all new Forum lineup! ABoR Forums are topic driven discussions that attract 150-250 real estate professionals. These events are free for ABoR members to attend and are typically from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at ABoR Headquarters, unless otherwise indicated.
Wednesday, June 28: Real Estate is Global – What does it mean for your business?
Join us for a special forum on global real estate as we discuss:
- How global real estate can benefit your business
- Best practices when working with global clients
- International buying and selling trends in our area
- Marketing to international clients
Plus! Learn about the CIPS designation and sign up for classes at ABoR.
- Carol Kairis, CIPS, RCE, e-PRO, RSPS, SRES - Managing Director, Global Business Training, National Association of REALTORS®
- Jay Gohil, Owner and Broker of Jay Gohil Realty, 2017 NAR Director, and 2017 TAR Regional Vice President
- Rob Hahn, Founder and Managing Partner of 7DS Associates, Author of Notorious R.O.B
- Rela Manigsaca, CRS, CNE, ABR, SRS - Austin REALTOR® at Realty Austin and Austin Chapter President of AREAA
- Richard Miranda, CIPS, CNE, SMP, TRLP, TRC - Broker Associate at Keller Williams Realty Greater NW, 2017 HAR, TAR, and NAR Director, 2017 HAR Secretary/Treasurer
- Susie Kang, CCIM, CRS, CIPS - Owner and Broker of Joa Realty
Mark these dates on your calendar and stay tuned for registration details!
Wednesday, July 26: Professional Development: Moving Families' Initiative program/speakers Gino and Johnny
Wednesday, August 30: NAR Leaders
Wednesday, September 27: ABoR Foundation
Thursday, October 19: Realty Round Up
Wednesday, November 29: ABoR Foundation
Past ABoR Forums available for viewing