The ABoR Global Committee promotes international education and networks with members to increase awareness, knowledge, and success in the global real estate arena.
NAR Global Achievement Program Award
- Named a Silver Council in the 2017 Global Achievement Program
- Places ABoR in the top 30% of Global Business Councils nationwide. There are over 125.
- Awarded for ABoR's hard work and dedication to raising members’ awareness of global business in the local market.
- The Value of International Networking, March 19
- Working w/ Foreign Buyers, Date TBA
- Resort & Secret Home Markets, May 31
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Sept. 24–28
Registration for all 2018 classes opens soon!
Interested in global real estate, but not sure where to start? Join us at the ABoR HQ, 12 – 1 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 19
- June 15
Real Estate is Global: What Does It Mean For Your Business?
- Did you know that you can use ABOR's Find a Member tool to find members that speak multiple languages? Go to Find a Member, scroll down to the "Language" field and select from the drop-down area. Click on "search" to see your results.
- Need to update your profile on the Find a Member screen? Visit My Account, Login as a Member, and edit your personal information, located in the top right of your screen.
The Global View - NAR's Blog Site
- Source: Published on 2017-12-12
- Real Estate – The Foundation of FreedomSource: Published on 2017-12-07
- Turning Tourists into LocalsSource: Published on 2017-12-01
- International Flavor in ChicagoSource: Published on 2017-11-14
- Survey Says! CIPS designees: more money, diverse, and engagedSource: Published on 2017-11-09