Do you know a REALTOR® who has made an outstanding contribution to the real estate industry or the community? Nominate him or her for a 2017 Industry Award! You'll be prompted to log in with your members credentials to submit a nomination. Nominations must be submitted by Wednesday, October 4 to be considered.
Industry Award Categories
With several categories to choose from, you can nominate more than one stellar individual—or even yourself! All nominees must be current ABoR members.
- Salesperson of the Year - The individual is recognized for overall achievement based on his or her ABoR, TAR, and NAR activities, spirit of cooperation, personal production, and educational achievements.
- Community Service Award – The individual has donated a significant amount of time to local service organizations, working individually in the community and inspiring others to volunteer their time.
- Affiliate of the Year – The individual is recognized for business accomplishments, participation in ABoR activities, and contributions to other business-affiliated organizations and the community at large. Only Affiliate members of ABoR may be nominated for this award.
- Rookie of the Year – An individual with 18 months or less experience as a REALTOR®, the recipient is chosen based on participation in ABoR activities, spirit of cooperation, personal production, and educational achievements.
- REALTOR® of the Year – The individual has made exemplary contributions to the real estate profession on the local, state, and national levels, as well as the local community.
About the Industry Awards Process
All qualified nominees will be contacted to determine whether they accept a nomination of the category, and once confirmed, will receive an application for completion, which will be used during the review and voting process by the Industry Awards Committee. The top three finalists will be notified, however winners will only be announced at the Installation and Industry Awards Ceremony on December 2 at the Brazos Hall, and through member communications thereafter. Names of nominators are not released.