With an ABoR membership you have access to the following benefits:
Members receive the most up-to-date listing data for Central Texas and state-of-the art technology, including:
- Matrix MLS service with limited interruptions, consistently functioning over 99% of the time
- Supra: eKEYs, Lockboxes, ActiveKEYs, ActiveKEY car chargers, FOBs for multiple markets
Trusted Vendors and Business Solutions
Members can add on optional tools with their MLS subscription at little or no additional charge, including:
- Data Co-Op, CSS Scheduler, INRIX Drive Time, and Property Statistics: RealtyTrac Foreclosure Statistics, Residential Market Statistics, Texas A&M Real Estate Market Statistics
- MLS-related partners, such as Realist or goMLS Austin
- AustinHomeSearch.com, which draws over 850,000 page views per month—an average of 300 views per property.
Our advocacy efforts help represent and protect our REALTORS® and their clients via:
- Constant monitoring of legislation that would introduce new or increased taxes
- An annual advertising campaign promoting property investment that reaches 60% of prospective homeowners
- Community outreach that includes partnerships with Leadership Austin, Opportunity Austin, Habitat for Humanity, AAREB, and a scholarship program for Central Texas students
Education & Training
Each member has access to ABoR Academy education, training, and professional development, including:
- Standard real estate forms and a guide to dispute resolution and mediation
- 1,500 hours of CE offerings per year for training, education, and professional development
- Print and online publications showcasing industry advancements and legal and ethical issues
As part of your ABoR membership, you have access to a FREE Inman Select account. To activate your account, click here.
Whether it's training, networking, fundraisers, or community outreach, ABoR provides opportunities year-round to meet with other members just like you. Our sponsored events connect you with hundreds of real estate professionals, including our annual trade show Realty Round Up, Installation and Gala, and TREPAC fundraisers.