The Austin Board of REALTORS® has adopted the following policy on meetings to members and Multiple Listing Service subscribers.
- All regular and special meetings of the Board of Directors and certain meetings of ABoR's standing committees shall be open to all ABoR members, space permitting.
- Board Meeting dates and times will be posted on online.
- Members wishing to address the Board of Directors may submit requests to the Secretary at least three weeks prior to the next Board Meeting. Members may also submit questions and information to the Board in writing or by email to the ABoR Secretary.
- ABoR's Board of Directors and Committee Chairs reserve the right to enter into executive session to deliberate and consider matters that are confidential in nature. The decision to enter executive session will be announced by the Chairman after review by the majority of the voting members of the Board who are present at the meeting. Attendance at executive sessions shall be limited to voting members of the Board and individuals invited to attend the session.
- Board Meeting actions will be made available to members online once approved by the Board of Directors.
The following committees are authorized to conduct closed meetings where confidential business of the Association is discussed:
- ACTRIS Committee
- Finance Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Political Action Committee