With every ABoR REALTOR® membership, members are required to take the following classes:
Introduction to Matrix
When: First 30 days
Hours: 3 CE hours
New Member Orientation
When: First 120 days
Required by: NAR, TAR, ABoR
Hours: 2.5 hours
NAR Code of Ethics
When: First year
Cost: Free – when taken at ABoR
Hours: 3 CE hours
Check the calendar for dates and locations. Ready to sign up?
- Log in to your member portal.
- Browse classes.
- Select your class, add to cart, and checkout.
Most Used Member Tools
We’ve made accessing your most visited pages easier than ever before. The following tools and pages can be viewed from the homepage on the ABoR website.
- MLS - Selecting “Access the MLS” takes you the ACTRIS dashboard where you can see the MLS and access all of its tools.
- Find a Member - Pulling contact information from realtor.com®, “Find a Member” serves as ABoR’s own member directory.
- Member Account Portal - View your account, pay your bill, and sign up for classes all in your member portal.
Discounts and Perks You Didn’t Know You Had
There are several MLS tools and bonus services included in your MLS subscription that help make your job easier and more efficient. We all like that!
These tools include:
- RPR® gives you access to powerful data, tools and reporting.
- Down Payment Resource simplifies the process of finding homebuyer assistance programs and eligible for-sale homes
Learn more about these free tools on the website and access them directly from the ACTRIS dashboard and MLS.
TAR and NAR discounts
Your member dues include membership to the Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR) and the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR). There are dozens of everyday benefits, including access to the TAR Legal Hotline at 800-873-9155 and healthcare through REALTORS® Core Health Insurance. Learn more about your REALTOR® member benefits on the TAR and NAR websites.
Canyon View Event Center
Austin Board of REALTORS® members including REALTOR® members, brokers, and affiliates receive a 10% member discount on room rental rates. View the Canyon View Event Center website to learn more about renting out this great space.
Your membership gets you discounts on car rentals, hotels, mail delivery services, office supplies, and technology. Visit our discounts page to learn more.
For reference, here’s a schedule of billing for all ABoR members.
MLS dues are billed every six months.
- February 15 – late fees added March 15
- August 15 – late fees added September 15
Association dues (including NAR, TAR, and ABoR fees) are billed November 15 and are late if not paid by December 15.
Late charges are incurred if bills are paid after the due dates.
We’d like welcome you again to the ABoR family in 2016 and hope you find value in your association membership. Stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter, and whitelist emails from email@example.com to stay on top of the latest REALTOR® news for ABoR members.
We always want to know how to better serve our members. Feel free to leave us a note in our suggestion box with things we’re doing right or ways we can improve your member experience.