There’s a new status in your Matrix MLS system to gain your listings some initial exposure to the public and other agents before they’re Active and ready to show. Coming Soon (CS) status is now live in the MLS!
Here are some of the high level points to make note of involving CS status.
- A CS listing can spend a maximum of 14 days in CS status
- Once a listings leaves CS status, it cannot re-enter CS status for any reason, including input errors
- A CS listing must enter Active (A) status before entering any other status, including Sold (S)
- The one exception being when the CS listing automatically enters Temporarily Off Market (T) status after its 14 day period expires
- A CS listing does not begin to accumulate Days on Market (DOM) or Cumulative Days on Market (CDOM)
- It will begin DOM/CDOM when entered into Active status (be sure to double-check the List Date!)
- A CS listing will display on a public portal if the listing agent chooses “Yes” to Internet Display
Ready to get started using Coming Soon? Check out the videos below.
Adding a Coming Soon Listing in Matrix
Editing a Coming Soon Listing to Active Status
Find more information, including how-to guides and FAQs at ABoR.com/ComingSoon.