Tax time has come and gone, but you can get a head start on tracking next year’s expenses with Everlance, a new app and member benefit.
Writing off deductions during tax season can be a hassle for REALTORS®, because let’s face it, no one is diligent about tracking expenses throughout the year. Plus, having to look through shoeboxes of receipts isn’t exactly a pasttime.
But what if we told you that ABoR has a new member benefit that helps members track and report expenses and deductions for tax purposes? Everlance helps you keep track of mileage, expenses, and revenue from either your desktop or smartphone! ABoR members can use Everlance free of charge (up to 30 trips) or can upgrade to the premium version for a discounted rate!
- Automatic trip tracking uses GPS to detect every trip and save it in the cloud.
- Revenue tracking helps you maximize deductions and save money on your taxes.
- Logging expenses all in one place helps with organization (and your sanity).
- Safe storage in the cloud protects your data with the same encryption banks use.
- IRS compliance ensures what you’re logging agrees with reporting standards.
- The app is available on Android and iOS
How much is it?
Members can use Everlance for free, but features are limited and it’s only valid for 30 trips. To unlock additional features like advanced reports, premium support, and unlimited tracking, members can upgrade to premium for $4 a month (with annual contract)! Plus – it’s tax-deductible!
Filing receipts and logging expenses just got easier. Watch a 20-sec demo of Everlance and see how this app will improve your life come next tax season.