NAR’s exclusive online real estate database: REALTORS® Property Resource (RPR) offers a variety of resources in the areas of communication, technology, education, and advocacy. Below you will find a list of its main features and benefits.
- New! Integration with zipForms®
- Dynamic mapping of school zones, neighborhoods, cities, and more
- Demographic, psychographic, census, and lifestyle information
- Tax assessment information
- On-the-go access with RPR Mobile™
- Commercial consumer spending and tapestry data
- No third party investors or silent partners.
- No third party or public access—RPR is made exclusively for REALTORS®
- The cost is included in yearly NAR dues, so it won't cost you extra
- Tools are available for many different specialties, including Brokers, Appraisers, and MLS-subscribers.
How do brokers and managers benefit from RPR?
RPR offers broker and managers:
- Company branding - Customize RPR to reflect your organization's unique brand. Your brand is also prominently displayed on RPR agent-generated reports.
- Market intelligence - Create customized market activity reports that include productivity, listing, sales, and market share metrics.
What does RPR offer agents?
- Tools designed for and by REALTORS® like Comps Analysis and Property Investment Analysis
- Maps and the data to back them, including demographics, flood maps, and school attendance zones
- Client-friendly school reports and property flyers—to name a few
Learn more about RPR firsthand
The day begins with an informative session focusing on RPR Commercial and the wealth of property and consumer data available— this is a must attend session for any REALTOR® looking for additional insights into the commercial marketplace. In addition, brokers and managers should attend the RPR Broker Tools session starting at 11:15am, which includes lunch. Hear about the RPR tools designed for your company. And, at 1:00 p.m. agents will be provided with an in-depth look at RPR tools they can use in their business daily. Read more details and RSVP for one session or the whole day! This event is FREE to REALTOR® members.
Get a head start!
- Access the MLS, select RPR from the ACTRIS dashboard, and create an account.
- Download the app for iPhone or Android.