It’s difficult to always stay in-the-know on the hot real estate topics and issues affecting you and your clients. We scoured through our blog posts to bring you our best “reads.” Whether you want to take the next step in marketing your business or brush up on legal topics, check out what we have on this list this summer.
Not able to read them all at once? Bookmark this page and come back to this list when you have a free moment.
Improve Your MLS Skills
- MLS Tips: Enabling and Disabling Auto Emails - Learn how to enable and disable auto emails in Matrix.
- Obtain an authorization code and other things using SupraWEB- Read about SupraWeb and access several features just by setting up an account.
Enhance Client Service
- How can you and your clients benefit from ECAD audits? - Read about SupraWeb and access several features just by setting up an account.
- 7 Ways to Add Property Photos that Wow Clients- Get a few ideas on how to make your photos stand out in the home search process, and even better, get clients to contact you sooner.
Market Your Business the Right Way
- Advance your business plan at any level - Freshen up your last business plan with these tips.
- "How did you get my name?" Easy marketing from just one question - By asking prospects this simple question, you’ll learn if your hard-earned marketing dollars are working.
- Get your business a spot on the board - While Realty Round Up isn’t until October, you can start planning now on how to best promote your business at the event.
Keep safety top of mind.
- Outsmarting Scammers: How to Avoid REALTOR® Phishing and Cyberfraud- Safety first! Click emails with caution and avoid scammers and fraud.
- Safety First: 7 Tips for REALTORS® - Here’s a list of great safety tips to keep in mind whether you’re holding an open house or showing a property.
Legal / Ethics
- Your emails and texts could be used against you - Think carefully before you press the send key. Here’s how your texts and emails can be used in court.
- How to Handle Ethical Dilemmas Without Losing Your Cool - Distinguish actual infractions from misunderstandings or simply poor manners.
Stay up-to-date on the hottest topics in real estate today by tuning in to the ABoR blog. Want to see more posts on a certain topic or issue? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what we should cover next.