This is part two of a two-part class. Agents must have taken Agent Investor 101 prior to taking this class. The Agent Investor provides a basic understanding of real estate investing for the agent in creating a personal portfolio as well as working with residential real estate investor clients.
- Understand basic analysis and comparison of possible real estate investments through operating expenses and projection.
- Understand taxation concepts of depreciation, capital gains, and capital improvements vs expenses.
- Understand the basics of ABC tax-deferred exchange.
- Be able to identify properties for you and your clients and seek proper financing opportunities.
- Be able to prospect for investor clients.
Please bring a laptop or tablet device to class.