TREC #32071 | Provider #0127 | Austin Board of REALTORS® (CE) | 16 Continuing Education hours
The two-day SRS designation provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace. Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business;
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients;
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice;
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers; and
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services the sellers want and need.
- SRS is a 2 day class Monday 5/17 and Tuesday 5/18