Committee members are ABoR superfans. They volunteer their time to help ABoR better serve its membership and be the voice for all of Central Texas REALTORS®. On top of their day-to-day responsibilities committee members work on specific goals that go towards a better future for you, your clients, and your association.
Whether it's being part of the Central Texas MLS strategy or leading fundraising efforts for the ABoR Foundation, you can find a committee to meet your interests. Get involved at ABoR and apply to join a committee today!
- Active ABoR Membership
- Expertise in a related field
- Time commitment (committees meet at least once a month, or as needed)
2017 Open Committees
- Affiliate Committee
- Bylaws and Policy Governance Committee
- International Committee
- Professional Development Committee
- Public Policy Teams
- Water & Infrastructure
- Smart Growth and Development
- TREPAC Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Realty Round Up Task Force
- ABoR Foundation Committees
- Fundraising Committee
- Housing Committee
- Most Worthy Citizen Committee
- Scholarship Committee
- MLS Committees
- MLS Operations Committee
- MLS Strategic Policy Committee
Spots are limited, so be sure to apply early to increase your chance of being placed in your first or second choice.
The deadline to submit an application is Monday, October 31.