From benefits to billing dates, ABoR is providing the information you need to take advantage of your association membership. Browse this page for exciting tools and resources, all in one place, to help start your business and better connect with your clients.
Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABoR) delivers valuable resources to our members and helps facilitate the dream of homeownership for Central Texans.
In addition to the MLS system, ABoR offers a wide array of services to help real estate professionals serve Central Texas consumers. From mobile apps to marketing solutions, your MLS subscription delivers innovative tools and technology, connects you to thousands of properties and professionals, and creates a healthy, efficient marketplace.
Free Matrix Classes
- Introduction to Matrix
- Adding and editing Listings
- Basics of the Client Portal
- Realist Tax 2.0
- MLS on the GO
- Matrix CMA
- Introduction to RPR
- Advanced RPR
- Matrix Advanced Client Portal
- Matrix Analytics and Reporting
- Customizing Your Matrix
Sign up on SupraWEB once and you’re done! Your user ID and password, key serial number, PIN, and Board/Association (dropdown list) are required. Here, you’ll be able to get your 30-digit activation code for the eKEY app for new mobile devices. See the Matrix library below for common Supra FAQs.
ABoR hosts open labs for members to come in with questions about Matrix and Matrix tools. No registration necessary.
Check the calendar for upcoming open lab sessions.
Learn about the upcoming events.
Build a website with IDX feeds from the MLS.
Get the info you need to be the market expert.
- During first 4 months and every two years thereafter: REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- First license renewal (complete within 24 months of renewal) 90 SAE hours, TREC Legal I (4 CE Hours), and TREC Legal II (4 CE Hours) (98 Total Hours)
- Second and all following license renewals (Every two years after your first renewal) 18 CE Hours, including TREC Legal I, TREC Legal II, and 10 elective hours.
- Know Your Real Estate Contracts – Know how to complete TREC’s promulgated contracts and selected addenda.
- Fight Texas Tax Appraisals & Win – Get insight into the appraisal process and strategies to help you win your case.
- Pricing Strategies: Mastering the CMA – Enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
- Business Planning for Real Estate Agents – This is an introductory course in annual business planning, projecting expenses and income based on previous sales and goals for growth.
- Brand Building Through Social Media – Build a social media presence and learn how to generate leads online. This 3-hour course teaches you how to use social media to build your business.
REALTORS® with at least one designation: earned a median income of $61,000 while those without a designation earned a median income of $33,500, a difference of $27,600. (2013 NAR Member Profile)
Add to your portfolio and advance your career with a REALTOR® designation.
10 CE/ 30 SAE Hours
- Topics include: Professional Standards, Policies and Procedures, Brokerage and Agency Relationships, and Business Development
GRI Law (4-day course)
10 CE/ 30 SAE Hours
- Topics include: Real Estate Common Laws, Legal Concepts, Property and Ownership Rights, Contracts and Forms, and Foreclosures
GRI Marketing (4-day course)
10 CE/ 30 SAE Hours
- Topics include: Seller Services, Buyer Services, Technology, and Environment and Green Building
Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) –
15 CE Hours
- Develop the business-building skills and resources for specialization in the 50+ real estate market
Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
40 CE Hours
- Get international real estate transactions, including tax issues, currency, and exchange rate issues.
New Home Construction and Buyer Representative—Professionals, Product, Process
8 CE Hours
- Gain the product and transaction knowledge needed to guide clients through the steps in purchasing, building, and customizing a new home.
- Learn how to provide real estate services that meet the needs of the rental market and win future referrals.
Texas Residential Property Manager (TRPM)
- Gain knowledge on current business issues impacting property management, how to mediate tenant and owner relations, and the ins and outs of the TAR Property Management Agreement.
- Sharpen your negotiation skills and learn the tips and tools needed to be a skillful advocate for your client.
This is the MLS system website. Access your MLS dashboard, tools, and Matrix—all with a click of a button.
This is ABoR’s consumer home search website, which has the most up-to-date listing date for Central Texas.
Take your online classes through ABoR’s education partner, The CE Shop. ABoR members get discounts on all of their courses.
The National Association of REALTORS® provides a facility for professional development, research, and exchange of information among its members and to the public and government for the purpose of preserving the right to own real property.
The National Association of REALTORS® public-facing website. Claim your REALTOR® profile on this page to ensure you are found.
A National REALTOR® news source. Take advantage of your free Inman Select account now.
Official site of the Texas Real Estate Commission, the body that governs real estate practices in the state.
Get information about Texas real estate, find properties, search for Texas REALTORS®, and get homebuyer and homeseller advice from the Texas Association of REALTORS®.
* Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book as a safe sender to ensure you receive your invoice notices.