Homesnap is the newest addition to the ABoR Mobile Suite and a powerful tool for your clients to search for homes in Central Texas.
As an ABoR MLS subscriber, you already have a free Homesnap Pro account to claim! If you’d like to have your clients contact you first when they find a home on Homesnap, activate your Pro account and share the app with your social circle.
The app is certainly intuitive, but it’s new, so we want to make sure you’re ready to use the app yourself and explain it to clients. We recently released the Homesnap & Homesnap Pro User Guide to capture some basics and features of the app. We get started with the basics of searching, navigating the menu bar, and viewing listings.
From your home screen, you can filter your search by criteria, address, city, school, or zip, as well as overlay school and parcel boundaries. This home screen is also where you can “snap” a picture of a home.
- News – The listings in your preferred zip codes in a news feed
- Messages – Message your clients in real time; send them listings or respond to their questions
- Homes – Brings you to the map view and lets you search listings by address, city, school or zip as well you can apply filters and overlays
- PRO Agents – Advertise a listing, farm zips, review campaign performance metrics, manage clients, find an agent, Homesnap Pro University, help & feedback
- Me – Change settings, your profile, recently viewed homes, my listings, my favorites, my office and manage MLS identities
When you* select a listing, you will see the listing’s details, be able to create a create Rapid CMA, view property history, local schools, property lines, similar listings and recent sales that are close to the subject property.
*Only ABoR MLS agents will see information highlighted in yellow—this information is exclusive to Homesnap Pro users and NOT viewable by consumers.
These quick tips should help you get started on the road to being a Homesnap Pro pro! Stay tuned for Part Two of "How to be a Homesnap Pro" later this spring. In the meantime, feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you have.