You have more influence than you know. Your voice is critical to influencing the policymakers' decisions and actions that impact your business, your clients, and even your industry. In short, the real estate industry needs you to take your involvement up a notch and become a Texas real estate leader.
However, you can't influence change and lead the industry overnight. You need the skills to get you there. That's why the Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP) is the ideal program for REALTORS® interested in developing their leadership skills to help get their voice heard at the local and state level.
As a TRLP participant, you will:
- Experience a powerful learning community with the support of other aspiring leaders
- Get to hear from inspiring community leaders, government officials, and business executives
- Discover how you can contribute to the success of the REALTOR® organization
- Develop the skills to make a significant impact in your professional, personal, and civic areas of interest
- Earn 16 CE hours
- Attend TAR'S Spokesperson Training
- Receive your personalized DiSC assessment
- Build lifelong relationships
There are eight modules you must complete, with an average commitment of one day per month. The program kicks off August 28 with an overnight retreat at Hyatt Lost Pines. After that, there is a class one day a month, with a TRLP graduation on April 16, 2020. Will you be a Texas REALTOR® future leader?
ABoR is accepting applications now through Friday, July 12. For questions about the TRLP application or course schedule, please email Elke Gonzalez at email@example.com.