- AC (Active Contingent): A complete application has been submitted to a property with an application deposit.
- P (Pending): The lease has been signed.
- PB (Pending Taking Backups): The application has been approved, but still accepting other credit-worthy applications before the lease has been signed.
- L (Leased): The listing has been leased and the tenant has taken possession of the property.
- October 23 | Leasing Workshop: The TAR Lease Application | 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
All leasing workshops are Lunch and Learn style and are in the Digital Lab at ABoR HQ.
Leasing Market Snapshot
These MLS statistics reflect most leasing property types in the Austin-Round Rock MSA, which is comprised of Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson counties.
September 2018 Infographic
Download this infographic to share with your clients! (Right-click the image and select “Save Image As…”)
To alter this criteria and export the data, execute these searches from the Matrix Stats Module at any time.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm Requirements
Between 2010 and 2015, a total of 2,244 deaths results from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning. Many of these deaths couldhave been prevented by a properly-installed CO detector.
In order to imporve safety and reduce similiar deaths, Austin City Council adopted an amendment in which all residential and commercial structures with gas or fuel-burning appliances, are required to install and maintain carbon monoxide alarms.
Learn more in this short video, courtesy of the Austin Code Department.