- Leasing Basics 101, January 17 from 1–3 p.m.
- Leasing and Fair Housing: What You Need to Know, February 13 from 1–3 p.m.
- AC (Active Contingent): A complete application has been submitted to a property with an application deposit.
- P (Pending): The lease has been signed.
- PB (Pending Taking Backups): The application has been approved, but still accepting other credit-worthy applications before the lease has been signed.
- L (Leased): The listing has been leased and the tenant has taken possession of the property.
- Stay tuned for more lease workshop offerings!
All leasing workshops are Lunch and Learn style and are from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. in the Digital Lab at ABoR HQ.
Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) Designation
Members must complete all four courses at ABoR Headquarters to receive the designation. The next TRLS designation is scheduled for March 27–29. More details and registration coming soon!
- The Essentials of Residential Leasing
- TREC# 30980 | Provider #0001, 3 CE hours, TAR
- TAR Residential Leasing & Property Management Agreement
- TREC# 30982 | 3 CE hours, Provider #0001, TAR
- Agency Issues Impacting Property Managers & Leasing Agents
- TREC# 30979 | Provider #0001, TAR
- Marketing & Leasing Residential Properties -
- TREC# 30981 | 3 CE hours, Provider #0001, TAR
Leasing Market Snapshot
The following leasing statistics show the Central Texas leasing trends from 2009 through September 2017. The statistics reflect single-family homes in the Austin-Round Rock MSA, which is comprised of Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson counties.
Looking for more leasing statistics? Luckily for you, these statistics can be pulled anytime from the Stats Module in Matrix.
Number of Leases per year with Median Lease Price per year, 2009-September 2017
Median Price of Leases by Month, 2009-September 2017