- AC (Active Contingent): A complete application has been submitted to a property with an application deposit.
- P (Pending): The lease has been signed.
- PB (Pending Taking Backups): The application has been approved, but still accepting other credit-worthy applications before the lease has been signed.
- L (Leased): The listing has been leased and the tenant has taken possession of the property.
- Wednesday, July 18 | Best Practices for Profitable Lease Locating
- Tuesday, August 14 | Successful Lease Listings
- Wednesday, September 19 | The TAR Lease Application
All leasing workshops are Lunch and Learn style and are from 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. in the Digital Lab at ABoR HQ.
Texas Residential Leasing Specialist (TRLS) Designation
Members must complete all four courses at ABoR Headquarters to receive the designation. The next TRLS designation is scheduled for March 27–29. More details and registration coming soon!
- The Essentials of Residential Leasing
- TREC# 30980 | Provider #0001, 3 CE hours, TAR
- TAR Residential Leasing & Property Management Agreement
- TREC# 30982 | 3 CE hours, Provider #0001, TAR
- Agency Issues Impacting Property Managers & Leasing Agents
- TREC# 30979 | Provider #0001, TAR
- Marketing & Leasing Residential Properties -
- TREC# 30981 | 3 CE hours, Provider #0001, TAR
Leasing Market Snapshot
These MLS statistics reflect most leasing property types in the Austin-Round Rock MSA, which is comprised of Bastrop, Caldwell, Hays, Travis, and Williamson counties.
Total leases in April 2017: 1,591 leases
Total leases in April 2018: 1,775 leases (10% increase year-over-year)
Total Number of Leases in April 2018, Austin-Round Rock MSA
Median lease price by property type in April 2017:
|Attached 1/2 Duplex||$1,500|
Median lease price by property type in April 2018:
|Attached 1/2 Duplex||$1,498|
Median Lease Price by Property Type in April 2018, Austin-Round Rock MSA
To alter this criteria and export the data, execute these searches from the Matrix Stats Module at any time.