The Austin Board of REALTORS® releases monthly market statistics for the Austin MSA and City of Austin, as well as the following counties:
- Bastrop County
- Caldwell County
- Hays County
- Travis County
- Williamson County
Data for our monthly market statistics is provided by the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M University.
MLS Tools & Services
ABoR members also have the option to subscribe to the Austin/Central Texas Realty Information Service, or ACTRIS MLS, which covers a total of 18 counties altogether.
ACTRIS MLS subscribers get access to the most up-to-date listing data for Central Texas, as well as the option to subscribe to additional services like:
- LMS: Lease Management System
- Supra eKEY: Access lockboxes in the Austin MLS area
Subscribers may also choose to use additional subscriber benefits, which are included as a part of their ACTRIS MLS subscriptions.
Our advocacy efforts help represent and protect our REALTORS® and their clients via:
- Constant monitoring of legislation that would introduce new or increased taxes
- An annual advertising campaign promoting property investment that reaches 60 percent of prospective homeowners
- Community outreach that includes partnerships with Leadership Austin, Opportunity Austin, Habitat for Humanity, AAREB, and a scholarship program for Central Texas students
Education & Training
Each member has access to ABoR Academy education, training, and professional development, including:
- Standard real estate forms and a guide to dispute resolution and mediation
- 1,500 hours of CE offerings per year for training, education, and professional development
- Print and online publications showcasing industry advancements and legal and ethical issues
- Plus, your license renewal CE is now covered through ABoR's partnership with AceableAgent!
As part of your ABoR membership, you have access to a FREE Inman Select account. To activate your account, click here. Need Inman support? Call 510-658-9252 ext. 1 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with a representative.
Austin Business Journal
Austin Business Journal All ABoR members get a digital Austin Business Journal subscription for just $50! (That's 60 percent off!) Claim your subscription today and stay in-the-know on the latest Central Texas real estate news.
ABoR REALTOR® Store
Members can now online via Shopify! You can shop the 20 top-selling items, ABoR Academy books, and safety and sanitization products including shoe covers, hand sanitizer, and gloves. Simply place your order online at ABoRStore.com and schedule a curbside pickup at ABoR HQ.
Everlance helps you keep track of mileage, expenses, and revenue from either your desktop or smartphone. And now, you can use Everlance to find tax deductions, too! ABoR members can use Everlance free of charge (up to 30 trips) or can upgrade to the premium version for a discounted rate (three months free, then $6.80 a month)! Everlance is available on Android and iOS smartphones.
Whether it's training, networking, fundraisers, or community outreach, ABoR provides opportunities year-round to meet with other members just like you. Our sponsored events connect you with hundreds of real estate professionals, including our annual trade show Realty Round Up, Installation and Gala, and TREPAC fundraisers.