The Austin/Central Texas Realty Information Services (ACTRIS) MLS enables subscribers to increase their value to the consumer by delivering accurate and immediate market information. Without the accuracy of the MLS, REALTORS® cannot effectively list and sell properties.
Contact the listing agent or broker if you discover a listing containing invalid or outdated information. Agents may also anonymously report violations by emailing email@example.com.
Tips for Using the MLS
Keep the following tips in mind while using the MLS:
- Only brokers may withdraw listings.
- Square footage is required.
- Search by "Cross Property" if you don't know the property category.
- Inform listing agent, broker, or ABoR if listing is erroneous.
- Withdrawn listings may be re-entered by the same office after 30 days.
- Enter "Sold" information that is accurate and pertinent.
- Use "ag" to search for an agent's name and locate the public ID when entering sold information.
- All MLS content is copyrighted.
Read the full list of MLS Rules here.