Shape the future of real estate in Austin.
ABoR is one of the most innovative REALTOR® associations in the industry, serving one of the fastest-growing areas in the country. We're not a "clock-in, clock-out" place to work: our family of team members have fun, hustle hard, and are committed to fostering the most engaged and professional REALTORS® in the nation. Join our team and be a part of the coolest real estate association around.
Full-time ABoR employees enjoy a benefits package that includes:
- Health, vision, and dental coverage effective on the first day of the month after your start date.
- Eligibility for 401(k) plan, HSA, and flexible spending accounts subject to plan terms.
- Eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short- and long-term disability and long-term care, subject to applicable waiting periods.
- Company-paid holidays and two floater days.
- Paid sick and vacation time earned on an accrual basis.
- ADP Work-life Benefits Resources, including Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- LinkedIn Learning subscription.
The Core Competencies and Culture of ABoR
At ABoR, all employees demonstrate commitment to the following core competencies:
- Customer Service
- Cultural Awareness
- Commitment to Excellence
- Adaptive to Change (or Change Management)/Flexible
- Attention to Communication
- Managing Competing Priorities
- Detail Oriented
- Cost Consciousness
- Project Management
- Planning & Organization
- Use of Technology