The ABoR Global Committee promotes international education and networks with members to increase awareness, knowledge, and success in the global real estate arena.
NAR Global Achievement Program Award
- Named a Silver Council in the 2017 Global Achievement Program
- Places ABoR in the top 30% of Global Business Councils nationwide. There are over 125.
- Awarded for ABoR's hard work and dedication to raising members’ awareness of global business in the local market.
- The Value of International Networking, March 19
- Working w/ Foreign Buyers, April 13
- Resort & Second Home Markets, May 31
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), Sept. 24–28
Interested in global real estate, but not sure where to start? Join us at the ABoR HQ, 12 – 1 p.m. once a quarter (exact dates coming soon):
- 1st Quarter
- 2nd Quarter
- 3rd Quarter
- 4th Quarter
Real Estate is Global: What Does It Mean For Your Business?
- Did you know that you can use ABOR's Find a Member tool to find members that speak multiple languages? Go to Find a Member, scroll down to the "Language" field and select from the drop-down area. Click on "search" to see your results.
- Need to update your profile on the Find a Member screen? Visit My Account, Login as a Member, and edit your personal information, located in the top right of your screen.
The Global View - NAR's Blog Site