The ABoR Global Advisory Group promotes international education and networks with members to increase awareness, knowledge, and success in the global real estate arena.
NAR Global Achievement Program Award
For the last two years, ABoR has been named a Silver Council recipient of the National Association of REALTORS® Global Achievement Program. This places ABoR in the top 30 percent of more than 125 Global Business Councils nationwide. ABoR Global received this honor for its hard work and dedication to raising members awareness of global business in the local market.
Austin is a truly global city. More than 20 percent of Austinites are foreign born and we speak more than 100 languages. As the 10th largest city in the U.S., Austin leads the nation in job creation and is one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. We rank first in the state for the number of artist and musicians per capita. We are home to major events like Austin City Limits and SXSW where concepts like Twitter and FourSquare found global reach. What happens in Austin doesn’t just stay in Austin. It starts here and changes the world.
By completing the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation, the At Home with Diversity (AHWD) certification, or the Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS) certification, our members gain the global perspective to fully serve clients here and abroad. Learn about international legalities, education, best practices, etiquette, research, and more. Also, check this page for current news on the international real estate market, as well as sample international referral form created by NAR’s CIPS group.
The Global View – NAR’s Blog Site
- Bracing For a Rent Increase?Source: Down Payment Resource NewsPublished on 2019-04-18
- Real Estate Data Standards: What They Mean & Why They MatterSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-04-05
- Buying Your First House: Starter Home or Forever Home?Source: Down Payment Resource NewsPublished on 2019-03-27
- Boise RESO Spring Tech Summit Is Headed for a SelloutSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-03-13
- Buy Younger, Retire Richer?Source: Down Payment Resource NewsPublished on 2019-03-06
- Forefront of Technology: The Importance of the RESO Web API WorkgroupSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-02-26
- RESO Announces ‘Broker Breakthrough’ With New IDX Data StandardsSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-02-20
- Why Brokers Should Join RESO and Attend RESO ConferencesSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-02-18
- 7 Markets With the Greatest Potential Impact of Down Payment AssistanceSource: Down Payment Resource NewsPublished on 2019-02-11
- How to Buy a Home With Down Payment HelpSource: Down Payment Resource NewsPublished on 2019-02-07
- Increasing the Value of Your MLS: How RESO Helps MLSs Make the Market WorkSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-01-28
- Hot New White Paper on Leveraging RESO’s Free, Open Source ID SystemSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-01-21
- RESO Elects 2019 Officers and DirectorsSource: RESO BLOGPublished on 2019-01-08
- What Is The Blockchain?Source: RESO BLOGPublished on 2018-12-12
- How Is RESO Helping Brokers Get Ahead of What’s Next in Real Estate?Source: RESO BLOGPublished on 2018-12-04