The ABoR Global Committee promotes international education and networks with members to increase awareness, knowledge, and success in the global real estate arena.
NAR Global Achievement Program Award
- Named a Silver Council in the 2017 Global Achievement Program
- Places ABoR in the top 30% of Global Business Councils nationwide. There are over 125.
- Awarded for ABoR's hard work and dedication to raising members’ awareness of global business in the local market.
- The Value of International Networking, March 19
- Working w/ Foreign Buyers, April 13
- Resort & Second Home Markets, May 31
ABoR Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designation
Register for all 5 classes and fulfill the classroom requirements to earn the CIPS designation.
- 9/24: Global Real Estate: Local Markets (CIPS)
- 9/25: Global Real Estate: Transaction Tools (CIPS)
- 9/26: The Americas and International Real Estate (CIPS)
- 9/27: Asia/Pacific and International Real Estate (CIPS)
- 9/28: At Home with Diversity (CIPS)
Full course: $500
Single class: $150
(Registration opens soon)
Interested in global real estate, but not sure where to start? Join us at the ABoR HQ, 12 – 1 p.m. once a quarter (exact dates coming soon):
- 1st Quarter
- 2nd Quarter
- 3rd Quarter
- 4th Quarter
Real Estate is Global: What Does It Mean For Your Business?
- Did you know that you can use ABOR's Find a Member tool to find members that speak multiple languages? Go to Find a Member, scroll down to the "Language" field and select from the drop-down area. Click on "search" to see your results.
- Need to update your profile on the Find a Member screen? Visit My Account, Login as a Member, and edit your personal information, located in the top right of your screen.
The Global View - NAR's Blog Site
- REALTORS® Legislative Meetings & Trade ExpoSource: Published on 2018-05-14
- Around the USSource: Published on 2018-04-27
- How One Listing Launched a City to the TopSource: Published on 2018-04-24
- Standing Out in the Real Estate CrowdSource: Published on 2018-04-18
- Commemorating 50 Years of Fair HousingSource: Published on 2018-04-04