No issue is more central and critical to the future growth of our region than housing.
The Austin Board of REALTORS® and the Austin Chamber are hosting a half-day summit on the state of housing throughout Central Texas. We're convening experts from all facets of real estate to discuss the latest trends and challenges in residential home buying and selling, housing development, leasing and property management, and housing equity and affordability. Whether you work in real estate or not, you'll want to be a part of this event.
Both in-person and live broadcast tickets for the 2022 Central Texas Housing Summit are available, as well as the option to add on a recording of the half-day summit. Session recordings will be provided to attendees the week following the event.
9:00-9:30 a.m. | Breakfast & Networking
9:30-9:45 a.m. | Welcome & Introductions
9:45-10:30 a.m. | Central Texas Economic Update
10:30-10:35 a.m. | Sponsor Message
- Roxanne Ford, Austin Title
10:35-11:20 a.m. | Panel: The State of Housing in Central Texas
- David Glenn, Senior Director of Government Relations, Home Builders Association of Greater Austin
- Susan Nold, Senior Vice President of Policy & External Affairs, Austin Chamber of Commerce
- Renee Zahn, Secretary of the Board, Texas Apartment Association
- Awais Azhar, Board Member, HousingWorks Austin
- Moderator: Emily Chenevert, CEO, ABoR
11:20-11:55 a.m. | Panel: Perspectives in Housing Development
11:55 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Final Q&A & Closing