ABoR Policy Teams focus on public policy related to property rights, strategic land use, and business issues and practices. Policy Teams serve as an educational opportunity for ABoR members to participate in deep dives into local policy issues and topics. Policy Teams are where we turn our members into experts on the public policies that impact them.
Policy Team members are responsible for:
- Recruiting members to attend their Policy Team’s educational forum;
- Participating in community and stakeholder meetings as needed;
- Responding to Calls for Action (CFAs);
- Sharing any issues and concerns that they see in the community or industry with their Policy Team Lead; and
- Assisting in the development of ABoR’s annual public policy agenda.
Teams are open to all ABoR members and each team has a rolling roster throughout the year. For more information about Policy Teams, email email@example.com.